About this Event
1200 West Algonquin Road, Palatine, IL 60067#wellness
With any fall season it also means it’s flu season! While getting your COVID vaccination is important, it’s equally important to receive your flu vaccine every year to help reduce flu-related illness and hospitalizations in your communities. Students can receive a free flu shot from Northwest Community Healthcare. Stop by the Health and Recreation Center, Building M (front desk), anytime during the Fall 2022 semester to pick up your FREE flu shot voucher. You can then proceed to take your flu voucher to Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH) Harper College location (1200 West Algonquin Rd., Building M) to receive your flu shot anytime beginning Saturday, October 1, 2022.
1. To receive a free flu shot, students are required to bring their flu shot voucher along with their official Harper College student ID.
2. Students are only able to redeem their free flu shot voucher at the 1200 West Algonquin Rd. NCH location. The vouchers are not accepted at any other NCH location.
3. Drop-ins are welcome, no appointment necessary. However, students can call to schedule an appointment at 847.618.1000.
4. Students must redeem their voucher by December 31, 2022 while supplies last.
5. Questions? Contact Harper Wellness Manager, Beth McPartlin, at firstname.lastname@example.org
0 people are interested in this event
No recent activity