About this Event
Dive into summer with Well-BEING BINGO! Summer can be a great time to check-in with your overall well-being by incorporating or maintaining small wellness habits. Beginning Monday, June 20, pick up a BINGO card from the Health and Recreation Center (Building M) to begin creating your own Well-BEING BINGO.
How it works:
1. Sign-up for participate in Summer Well-BEING BINGO
2. Once registered, pick up a BINGO card anytime between Monday, June 20 - Monday, August 1
3. Complete various well-being activities on your card in order to form a BINGO.
4. Once you've completed at least one BINGO on your card, turn it into the Health and Recreation Center front desk in order to receive your prize!
Sign-Up Link: https://forms.office.com/r/wT7b4YCCPn
What you receive:
1. A wellness goodie bag when you pick up your BINGO card.
2. Weekly emails containing wellness information to keep you motivated throughout the summer!
3. Choose from a variety of prizes after completing at least one BINGO!
Have questions? Contact the Harper Wellness team at firstname.lastname@example.org or Harper Wellness Manager, Beth Ripperger, at email@example.com
Reasonable accommodations and services are available for students, staff and visitors with disabilities in accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Persons with disabilities who may require accommodations should contact Access and Disability Services in Building I, Room 103, or telephone at 847.925.6266 (voice callers) or 224.836.5048 (videophone for Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing callers).
0 people are interested in this event